Humboldt, Iowa – The Humboldt City Council is set to meet tonight beginning at 5:30 p.m. The Council will look at the proposed backing of Kiddie Cats Daycare as well as the city sewer sanitary system. The full agenda is listed below.
- Approval of the hiring of Christopher Shaner as Recreation Director.
- Discuss an amendment to the Public Safety Commission 28(E) agreement
- FY 2015-2016 Audit review (Anderson Company)
- Resolution No. 2017-07: “A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO SIGN A PLEDGE OF THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE CITY OF HUMBOLDT, IOWA FOR THE KIDDIE CATS DAYCARE CENTER PROJECT.”
- Resolution No. 2017-08: “A RESOLUTION APPOINTING CITY OFFICIALS AND REPRESENTATIVES TO VARIOUS CITY BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS.”
- Resolution No. 2017-09: “A RESOLUTION ORDERING IMPROVEMENTS IN THE SANITARY SEWER COLLECTION SYSTEM IN AND FOR THE CITY OF HUMBOLDT, IOWA, SETTING A PUBLIC HEARING ON THE PROPOSED PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS, FORM OF CONTRACT AND ESTIMATED COST, AND DIRECTING THE PUBLICATION OF NOTICE TO BIDDERS.”