By: Donovan W. Mann – email@example.com
Humboldt, IA – An update on the COVID-19 numbers in Humboldt County during the past week.
In looking at the COVID-19 numbers for Humboldt County over the course of the past week from Monday, Sept. 7 through Sunday Sept. 13, Humboldt County Public Health and the Iowa Department of Public Health have confirmed a total of 10 new case over the course of the week. The county’s total case count is now up to 163.
Here is how the total positive cases break down by age:
- 17 are in the 0-17 age range (14 recovered).
- 68 are in the 18-40 age range (62 recovered).
- 55 are in the 41-60 age range (51 recovered).
- 22 are in the 61-80 age range (20 recovered).
- One is in the 81+ age category (one recovered).
At this time there have been two COVID-19 related deaths in Humboldt County and 146 of the cases have been confirmed as recoveries for a total of 15 active cases. KHBT will continue to provide updates on the COVID-19 case count in Humboldt County through our website 977thebolt.com and our Facebook page.