By: Donovan W. Mann – email@example.com
Humboldt, IA – Public Health is reporting a total of 18 new COVID-19 cases in Humboldt County over the course of the past week.
In looking at the COVID-19 numbers for the county over from Monday Sept. 21 through Sunday Sept. 27, Humboldt County Public Health and the Iowa Department of Public Health have confirmed a total of 18 new cases over the course of the week. The county’s total case count is now up to 192.
Here is how the total positive cases break down by age:
- 19 are in the 0-17 age range. (17 recoveries)
- 83 are in the 18-40 age range. (68 recoveries)
- 60 are in the 41-60 age range. (55 recoveries)
- 29 are in the 61-80 age range. (24 recoveries)
- one is in the 81+ age category. (One recovery)
At this time there have been 165 recoveries with two COVID-19 related deaths in Humboldt County for a total of 27 active cases. KHBT will continue to provide updates on the COVID-19 case count in Humboldt County through our website 977thebolt.com (daily) and our Facebook page.