Update from Humboldt County Zoning Administrator

Humboldt, IA -Humboldt County Zoning Administrator Randy Krecklow has a public notice for property owners in Humboldt County.

The permit fee is $100. Building and use change permit applications can be obtained from the Humboldt County Auditor’s Office and the Humboldt County Courthouse or you can download the permit application online at www.humboldtcountyia.org. If you have any questions, please contact Humboldt County Zoning Administrator at515-890-2436.